I was tagged by the amazing @topaz-39 !!
1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
~ I’m an old soul XP
2. What makes someone a best friend?
~ They understand me, we can talk about a good number of things, someone being trustworthy.
3. What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?
~ hmm…I don’t know. The rip-stick was a big surprise!!
4. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
~ oh my gosh!! The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker!! That book is amazing! Changes all you think about love, or what you think about it. And his Mortal Series too.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
~ hmm. I like how I am short, but then my legs are too “twiggy” for my body.
6. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
~ I don’t know. Depends if they wanted it to work too.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
~ the emotional connection, but that shouldn’t be why someone makes a relationship.
8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
~ An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving.
9. What holiday do you most look forward to?
~ well it used to be Christmas, but idk.
10. How is the relationship between you and your parents?
~ it’s alright I think. It could be better.
11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
~ it’s not on a channel, by family is watching Gold Miners or something…XP lol
12. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
~ It’s Nothing by Ghost of the Robots
13. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
~ he is a creep. He is nice, but wayyyy to friendly towards girls for my tastes.
14. Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to?
~ nope never
15. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life where would it be?
~ idk. I love Canada (never been there…but hey XD). Hmm. With someone I love that loves me. ;)
16. Can money buy happiness?
17. Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not?
~ nerp!! Because they smell nasty and I love my health too much.
18. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
~ sort of…trust them with what?
19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
~ hmm…I can’t remember right now
20. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
21. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
~ just my best friend and her sister any day
22. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
~ not really...she doesn’t really approve of what I listen to.
23. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
~ not unless you consider “fist-fighting” with sibling for fun bullying ;)
24. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
25. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
~ yes, I would love even more for wanting to do that!!
26. Do you believe in a god?
~ Yes I do believe there is a God, with a son Jesus Christ.
27. Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
~ well I had one only for a little while, and I would not choose that one over any other to be honest.
28. What’s your favourite Tumblr tag to track?
~ I don’t have one, soooo
29. Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?”
~ Yeah I think
30. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
~ Full house. And also Twilight Zone!!
31. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
~ haha no
32. If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you?
~ I don’t know. If I had one, it would depend on my circumstances
33. If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
~ I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t want to scare myself sometime in the past.
34. What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
~ being random I suppose
35. What is “normal?” Are you normal?
~ I suppose being so-called “normal” would be being like everyone else; to answer the question, no. I am not anywhere near that “normal” described.
36. Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
~ no. that isn’t fair for the others, and if it’s their time to go, then I shouldn’t mess with that.
37. What is one thing you could never forgive?
~ someone hating me and being hateful to me or hurting me or someone I love for no reason.
38. Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?
~ meaning be married for life? That’s why I would be getting married…through thick and thin…sickness and health…O.o
39. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
40. Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
~ I don’t hang out, unfortunately…
41. Write the first paragraph of your obituary.
~ uh…no thanks….
42. What is the best TV theme song ever?
~ hmm. Idk. The wild fang one is pretty awesome ;D JK
43. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
~ I would want to be a mother and wife
44. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
~ haha no…my family would die! XD
45. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
46. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
~ if it was friends as good as the ONE I have now, than yes
47. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
~ hmm…starting a co-op thing,,.meeting people…
48. You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
~ absolutely…I’d put it into savings! Dang!
49. Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
~ definitely. That’s why I think I could deal with having a military husband
50. What’s the best route to your heart?
~ letting me trust you, being trust worthy, and leading me. I need a leader.
51. Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
~ not yet!! @paigeander ;D I wish!
52. What is your favorite sport?
~ I really don’t like sports, but baseball is pretty cool.
53. What has been troubling you lately?
~ my relationships, myself
54. Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not?
~ yes I have, went to my first this year. It was alright
55. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
~ I am completely logical. Which can get in the way sometimes.
56. Do you know what makes you happy?
~ pretty much. I think.
57. Tell me about the last book you read.
~ Oh! It was book number two in Ted Dekker’s Mortal series, Mortal. It was as good as the first one, Forbidden, but it was still just absolutely amazing! READ IT WHOEVER YOU AREEEEE
58. What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given?
~ I don’t know. I guess this random guy at the prom saying I looked nice. Isn’t that sad?? XD
59. Who was your first crush?
~ like first crush crush or first thought a guy was cute or??
60. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
~ I don’t know, how would I know??
61. Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
~ hopefully I will be driving and actually seeing people.
62. Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
~ relationship with whom??
63. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
~ hmm…Italian restaurants…fancy restaurants…anywhere from that to McDonalds lol
64. What is something you want to change about your current situation?
~ me. My whole life.
65. Early bird or night owl?
~ Night owl.
66. Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
~ I have just about all my stuffed animals from over ten years ago still
67. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
~ I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER AND IM PROUDDDD OF IT and I don’t like taylor swift either. 1D I can handle.
68. What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
~ I can’t remember, it just conveniently left my mind XP
69. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
~ on the planet earth
70. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
~ I don’t mind it, but really sometimes not everyone is a winner
71. What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
~ to Arkansas and back
72. Have you ever taken part in a protest?
~ I have taken part in a political rally, but that's not the same thing. :P
73. Would you ever use an online dating service?
~ I’ve decided to do a christian one if im still single by23 ;D
74. What is your ethnic heritage?
~ I’m white, american. Like 1/14 american Indian I think haha
75. Describe a person that inspires you.
~ hmm…my art teacher
76. If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you?
77. Do you believe in luck?
~ not really.
78. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
~ I’m mad at some people right now
79. Do you want to live until you’re 100?
~ I don’t know. Depends on how worse this world gets by then
80. Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change?
~ yes, we all change, all the time. You adjust and get through the hard times together and get stronger together.
81. Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
82. Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends?
~ being alone I think
83. Do you practice what you preach?
~ I try to. I sure don’t like it when other people don’t, so it’d only make sense that I would try not to.
84. If you take precautions to stay safe, do you ultimately act more recklessly?
~ nope. If I’m taking the time to be safer, then I would act safer too.
85. What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
~ wisdom. Does that count?
86. Are you hard-headed?
~ veryyyy haha XP
87. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
~ oh my gosh, too many times
88. When have you felt most alive?
~ when I could be proud of myself for something good I did. When I was in love. When I was broken.
89. Where would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
~ a house in the city (apartment smack dab in the middle of a huge city) AND a house with a forest and pastures!!! XD
90. Do you often skip breakfast?
~ not if I can help it!
91. How do you know what true love is?
~ when you would do anything for that person; when you would give yourself every day for that person
92. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
~ yes, I would.
93. Where is “home” for you?
~ where I’m alone, where I’m happy. idk
94. What song best describes your life right now?
~ any TFK song I think (big surprise, I know XD)
95. Do you want to be perfect?
~ well, we humans (or this one, at least) try our whole lives trying to achieve that. It is impossible for it to happen. But we still strive for it. So if I was perfect, I would never have to change myself, never have anything to work towards. And people would kill me, because imperfect people hate perfect people.
96. What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? What’s holding you back?
~ asking a guy for his number. My fear of scaring him off. Hahaha ;D
97. How do you express your creativity?
~ my drawings, my art here on polypore, my makeup, my fashion, my hair
98. Describe your neighborhood.
~ a suburb filled with people I am awkward around
99. Name something you only liked because it was popular.
~ I can’t think of anything…oh…because I never have XP I am anti-popular by nature.
100. Give me the story of your life in six words.
~ Finding. Out. Who. I. Am. Always.